Welcome

This blog started as a way of keeping friends up-to-date with Zambian life but it now also helps generate money for the poor here in Chikuni. If you like what you read please click on an ad to help the people of Chikuni.

Saturday 18 June 2011

Life in the Bush

Sadly, just now I don't really have anything witty to say and as life is going pretty well compared to the last couple of months, I don't even have anything to complain about. So instead here are some video's of what my little bit of African bush is like... Some have been plagurised from one of the priests blogs which you can find here. I'm not sure without some references how useful these will be but hopefully they will at least give you an idea of where I now live.

Enjoy you lucky people with broadband ...

The opening picture is of Radio Chikuni. The cheetah is very friendly :)





A walk around Chikuni


Your broadband-less reporter in the bush

No comments:

Post a Comment