Welcome

This blog started as a way of keeping friends up-to-date with Zambian life but it now also helps generate money for the poor here in Chikuni. If you like what you read please click on an ad to help the people of Chikuni.

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Thank you Photobox

My manager thinks photobox rocks!A special shout out to photobox who I’ve been using for a long time to produce dead-tree versions of my photographs. I've taken a fair few photographs of people over my time here and I wanted to get some produced on paper so that I could give them to the people who've been kind enough to let me photograph them. I recently appealed to photobox's good nature and they responded very kindly. Thanks! They also provided great customer service after the Italian postal service spent too much time drinking coffee and not enough time delivering my photos on time to make the connection to me here in Zambia. If you need photographs, I’d recommend them as their stuff is very good value, high quality, there’s often good special offers (like 50% off everything recently) and their support is top notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment